1. Provision of general data and informationHOCHTIEF makes every effort to ensure that the information and data contained on this website are correct. HOCHTIEF reserves the right to modify or supplement the information or data provided without prior notice.
2. Contractual relationsHOCHTIEF enables users of its websites to also access the websites of partner enterprises. The HOCHTIEF websites therefore contain hyperlinks to the websites of third-party service providers. Users of HOCHTIEF websites enter into a contractual relationship with the respective service provider through the use of its services. The corresponding terms and conditions of this service provider are then applicable. The legal and textual responsibility for the services offered on the pages of the partner enterprises lies solely with the respective partner enterprise whose website can be called up via the streif-constructionlogistics.com homepage.
If the services of a service provider are used, contractual relationships are formed exclusively between the respective partner enterprise and the user according to the terms applicable for this contractual relationship.
3. LiabilityThe information which we provide to you on the HOCHTIEF websites has been collated with the greatest possible care and is updated on an ongoing basis. Despite our best efforts, however, the absence of errors cannot be guaranteed. No liability shall be accepted nor any guarantee given with regard to the currency, correctness or completeness of the information and data provided.
Despite every effort to monitor content, we accept no liability for the content of external links. The operators of such linked pages are exclusively responsible for their content. Moreover HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft accepts no responsibility for the data protection measures taken by the operator of such websites.
4. CopyrightThe content of the HOCHTIEF websites is protected by copyright. The copying, dissemination, storage, reproduction and transmission of all information or data, particularly the use of texts, parts of texts or images, or other works published on the websites, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft. The texts and images in the "Press" area which are provided expressly for distribution are exempted.
5. Applicable lawAll information or data, their use, the log-in to the HOCHTIEF websites as well as any associated action, inaction or omission are subject exclusively to German law. The place of jurisdiction is Essen.
6. Data Protection
HOCHTIEF on the topic of data protectionWe are very concerned about the safety of personal data such as names, addresses, phone numbers or e-mail addresses. Our web activities are therefore governed by the laws on data protection and data security. Below we explain what information we may collect and how we treat it.
Data Protection OfficerShould you have any queries about data protection you may also contact HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft's Data Protection Officer at any time, ideally by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are personal dataPersonal data are information that can be used to identify you personally. Your name, address, mailing address, telephone number or e-mail address are examples of such data. Non-personal data could be, for example, details of the number of visitors to the website.
The protection of your personal data is of the utmost importance to HOCHTIEF. This is why we do not collect any personal data through our websites without your consent. You alone decide whether you wish to give us this data or not, for example during registration, in a survey, etc.
We generally use your personal data to answer your inquiry, process your order or give you access to special information or offers. In the interests of customer relations, it may furthermore be necessary to save and edit your personal data and, for example, pass it on to our Group companies to better deal with your wishes or improve our products and services. We (or third parties on our behalf) may also use this data to inform you of HOCHTIEF offers which may be useful for your business, or to carry out online surveys through which we can better meet your requirements. Data that is not needed will be deleted immediately.
Naturally, we will also respect your wish not to give us your personal data to assist our customer relationparticularly for direct marketing or market research. We will neither sell your personal data to third parties nor market it in any other manner. In the event that we use your personal data for some purpose which by law requires your consent, we will request your express consent on each occasion. You may withdraw your consent at any time. In any place where you have input personal data you may amend and/or delete this data directly via the respective registration page.
We allow third-party companies, including AddThis, to collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or a third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
7. CookiesWhen you visit our websites, we may store information on your computer in the shape of a "cookie". Cookies are small text files that are copied from a web server onto your hard drive. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain from which the cookie was sent. Cookies cannot launch programs or infect your computer with viruses. The cookies we use contain no personal data and are also not merged with such data.
Most of the cookies we use are known as "session cookies" which are necessary to ensure consistency during your visit: In other words, to ensure that your details remain in place during your session, for example. These session cookies are automatically deleted when your session ends.
You are free to accept or block cookies. The majority of web browsers automatically accept cookies. Generally, however, you can use your browser settings to block cookies. If cookies are blocked it is possible that you can no longer use certain functions of our websites. If cookies are accepted you can block them again at some later point in time. If using Internet Explore 7 you can, for example, delete cookies by going to "Extras" > "Delete browsing history" and clicking on "Delete cookies". If you delete the cookies, all settings managed by these cookies, including advertising settings, will be deleted and it may not be possible to restore them.
8. Information, correction and deletion of dataFor information, correction or deletion requests, you can contact the Data Protection Officer, specifying your name and contact address, by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail at:
Data Protection Officer
We would advise you that your right to the deletion of data may be restricted by legal obligations to preserve data which we are required to observe. Furthermore courts of law, law enforcement agencies or other legally appointed authorities may call up data or demand information under law.
If you do not wish data to be exchanged between your web browser and Google you can, for example, install software on your computer that blocks communication with Google computers in general (e.g. proxy software or plug-ins for browsers).
Streif Baulogistik GmbH 2012, Essen, Germany