Our container systems for your construction site
Our container solutions are based on a container technology that has proven invaluable in the tough environment on site. The modules measure (L x W) 6 x 2.5m to provide a size that improves the use of space available and cuts the cost for construction site equipment.
Equipment options (extract of portfolio):
- Construction office with fully equipped EDP workplace and 2 filing cabinets
- Site restroom facility/crew container with 2 tables, 8 chairs, 8 double lockers
- Sleeping container with 2 beds, 2 double lockers, 1 table, 2 chairs
- Sanitary container with 2 showers, 2 toilet cubicles, 2 urinals, 5 washbasins
- Men's restroom container with 3 toilet cubicles, 3 urinals, 2 washbasins
- Ladies? restroom container with 3 toilet cubicles, 2 washbasins
- Storage container with 1 shelf, 1 workbench, 1 steel cabinet
- First aid container, equipment acc. to German Workplace Directive (ASR 38/2)
- Stair systems
Access container:The site access container from Streif Baulogistik allows for effective controlling of the personnel and material flow on your construction site. The basic module has two turnstiles accessible from either side and a fully equipped workplace including office furniture and EDP.
On request, we can provide the access container with radio connection, vehicle access barrier and mobile fencing. The system can be extended in any way you may require or combined with existing facilities to secure the grounds with several access points.
Safety container:Under the law, tunnel constructions from 500m require the provision of an safety container. In case of emergency, the models devised by Streif Baulogistik provide room for up to ten people. The container supplies air for breathing, while air not safe to breathe in cannot penetrate due to controlled high pressure.
This proprietary development meets all the relevant safety standards applicable to tunnel construction and mining, its basic version being designed for use in emergencies. Through optional extension, the system is also suitable for permanent use (e.g. for blasting operations). A further optional feature is its equipment with a chemical toilet, tables and chairs, so that the container can also be used as a restroom facility during work breaks. In terms of overall size, the container can easily be customized to suit the critical space available.